Order Cancellations and Return Policy
5. Please make sure that you size your suit and other items accordingly. Please contact us for a current sizing chart and refer to our measuring guides. We would be happy to help you through the measuring process and refer you to someone to be professionally measured.
6. if we choose to honor a return, Buyer is responsible for the return shipping fee. If we no longer carry the item it is not returnable.
If the item is on Clearance you will only receive the current listed product price back as a refund.
7. All Custom Suit orders follow a strict no returns, exchanges, or cancellation policy.
8. Items That Cannot Be Returned and Exchanged Include:
Custom made Items , Perishables, swimsuits and personal care items are final sale with no returns, no exchanges.
9. If we no longer carry the item it is not returnable.
When purchasing items make sure that you select the correct size and color. if there is less than one inch of disparity or you select the wrong color at purchase we can not offer an exchange or refund for your purchase.
Please kindly note that all of our suits are newly tailored to order, and once the production process has begun, the materials cannot be reused.
Colors displayed on our website may vary slightly from the actual fabric color due to screen resolution or individual interpretation. We make every effort to ensure that the images on our site accurately represent our products. Please contact customer service at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding a product prior to purchase.
We understand that all circumstances are different and our number one goal is customer satisfaction. Please reach out to us with any questions.